Yearly Maintenance Inspection
Owning a home is a big job, and there is always something that has to be done. It is hard to keep up with all the chores and maintenance items that are always popping up. Many of the obvious items like cleaning the gutters and sealing the back deck are easily noticed, but when was the last time you climbed in your attic or crawled in your crawl space? These are often forgotten parts of our homes, and they very often conceal issues that if left unchecked create major problems that lead to very costly repairs. A small leak at the base of a toilet can go unnoticed for years, wreaking havoc on your floor decking and floor joist and making conditions ripe for mold growth. A Yearly Maintenance Inspection Will:
- Provide you with a clear list of maintenance items needed in your home
- Provide you with how to information on repairs and maintenance issues
- Enable you to keep your home in top shape
- Help you to avoid costly repairs by knowing what needs to be fixed before it becomes a major defect
- In the future if you decide to sell, your home will be up to date on maintenance and will lack any major issues lowering your cost to get your home ready to sell.
For more information on yearly maintenance inspections, including cost and options, contact us via phone or email and we would be glad to tell you more.