A buyer’s home inspection, or a pre-purchase inspection, is designed to provide you with a detailed and thorough look at the home you are purchasing. You are buying 100% of the home and you expect to use and enjoy 100% of it, 100% of the time. Now is the time to make sure that your future home functions as it was intended and that you won’t be stuck paying for and fixing any unexpected surprises. At Cumberland Inspection Service we understand that you have a lot of decisions to make and a short amount of time to make them in. That is why we provide you with a comprehensive and thorough home inspection and report that empowers you to make your decisions with confidence and security of mind.
When you choose us for your home inspection you get exceptional and professional expert service and:
- Every home is inspected as if our own family was moving in.
- Complete access to your inspector 24/7. Ask any questions anytime, we are always here for you.
- Your inspector will be on time. Your time is important and we don’t waste it!
- Inspection testing with the latest technology employing digital meters for moisture, IR, voltage, and gas leak detection.
- Our inspections cover over 1000 points in your home that include
- Heating and Cooling
- Kitchen and built in appliances
- On line report delivery within 24 hours of the inspection
- Your own secure login to view, print, and forward your report.
- A report that is easy to read and understand that includes photos and video.
- Each report includes a summary page of any defects or repair items, with pictures. This helps when negotiating the repairs with the seller.
- Free repair verification. If you need us to verify repairs have been made before you close just let us know and we will be glad to do it.
- Need a termite letter? Just let us know. Although we don’t do termite inspections, we will be glad to schedule a termite inspection for you and provide you with a digital copy of it. Additional costs apply, usually around $65.
Contact us anytime, it is our pleasure serve you.